CitySmart Ultimate Online Banking for Small Businesses1
At City National Bank Of Florida, it’s not just your business, it’s our business. As a small business owner (revenues up to $10 million) or professional (physicians, attorneys, CPAs, architects and others with up to $5 million in revenues), we know you deserve more. We want to be more than just your bank - we want to be your partner.
Working with your own Business Banker, we can provide products and lending solutions tailored to fit the needs of your small business from deposit and interest accounts to a full suite of loans including lines of credit and commercial mortgages.
Condo or homeowners association? Our Business Bankers have lending, depository and treasury management services for you, too.
1Certain transaction limitations, fees my apply. Refer to the Disclosure and Schedule of Fees for Commercial Accounts for additional information.
- (U.S. dollar domestic and international wires, foreign currency wires and foreign drafts)
- Wire funds domestically or internationally via computer (ePartnerTM) or direct written instructions to your account officer, with a high level of security and efficiency (your personal "code word" adds an important layer of security before any wire transfer is transmitted).
- You'll receive immediate confirmation. Auto-posting of incoming wires expedites crediting your account. Repetitive and semi-repetitive wires are available.
5Fees may apply. Refer to Disclosure and Schedule of Fees for Commercial Accounts.
Regular Commercial Checking
Designed to meet the needs of established businesses with larger transaction volume.
- Deposit of $100 required to open account
- Free Visa debit card
- Free access to City National Bank of Florida ATMs and over 1,000 Presto ATMs (located at Publix)
- Free CityTel 24/7 telephone banking
- No balance requirement6
- Awarded earnings credit based on collected balance
6 This account has an earnings credit, which may partially or completely offset the maintenance fee of $20.00 and service fees incurred by your account. See Disclosure and Schedule of Fees for Commercial Accounts for additional information.
CNB @ Work
City National Bank Of Florida has been meeting the needs of the South Florida business community for more than 75 years. In keeping with the spirit of helping our clients who help their clients, we are pleased to offer a special benefits package for the employees of our business clients. Our CNB@Work package7 is full of features including:
- No maintenance fees with qualifying transactions7
- No per-check charges
- Free online banking with free bill pay
- Free unlimited use of your City National ATM card or Check Card at any of our ATMs or at any Presto ATM (located at Publix)
- Free 24/7 account information and funds transfers between accounts7
- Free 3"x 5" Safety Deposit Box for one full year at any City National Bank location, subject to availability
- Discounted pricing on consumer loan rates (excluding equity lines of credit and CD loans), subject to credit approval and program requirements
- Free notary services
7Account related service fees (e.g., wire, stop payment, etc.) still apply. Certain account restrictions/limitations may apply. This account has a Maintenance Fee of $5.00, if two (2) ACH transactions are not credited per month.
IOTA Interest Checking for Small Businesses8
Convenient account for attorneys to use for client deposits (escrow accounts) and earn interest. Interest is paid to the Florida Bar Association.
- No minimum deposit required to open account
- Free CityTel 24/7 telephone banking
- Maintenance fees eligible for reimbursement by the Florida Bar Association
- Variable interest credited monthly
- Tiered Rates
8ATM and debit cards cannot be issued on this account. An operating account in the name of the law firm is required in order to charge any non-permissible service charges that the state program does not permit to be paid from the interest earned on the IOTA account, e.g. wire transfer, returned check, overdraft fees, etc. Refer to the Disclosure and Schedule of Fees for Commercial Accounts for additional information
Fast Track Commercial Mortgage9
A streamlined application, approval and closing process for business owners who want to:
- Acquire properties including commercial condominiums, small office buildings, retail stores, warehouses and other owner-occupied properties
- Purchase or refinance (including equity reimbursement)
- Borrow against existing equity
- Available for first mortgages from $75,000 to $3 million
- Provides a one-time lump sum that you pay off over a specified amount of time
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Full amortization and balloon payment options
- Terms: 5, 7, 10 or 15 years
- Amortization: 15, 20 or 25 years
Convenience and Service:
- Streamlined application, approval and closing process
- 24/7 account access via online Cash Management services for up-to-the-minute daily balances, account transfers and more
9Loan products are subject to credit approval and program requirements. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Loan programs, terms, rates, and conditions are subject to change without notice.