Small Business Lending 1.
City National Bank of Florida provides the financial resources and tools you need to help grow your business. We are a ready source of funding to keep your business running smoothly day in and day out. You can count on local, responsive decision-making on your business loan requests.
We offer a full array of lending products tailored to your individual business needs:
Take part in the SBA's flagship lending program. 7(a) is an affordable and accessible financing solution for small businesses, including borrowers who may not qualify under traditional guidelines.
- Loans from $30,000 to $500,000
- Long repayment terms and competitive interest rates
- Flexible approval requirements
- End-to-end digital application process
- General working capital
- Purchasing inventory
- Hiring employees
- Refinancing business debt
Apply now and instantly see if you pre-qualify without affecting your credit score!****
Discover the Power of SBA 7(a) Standard Loans for Your Business
Are you a small business owner looking for funding options to grow your business? The Small Business Administration's 7(a) Standard Loan program might be the one for you! With favorable terms and flexible financing, this loan program is designed to help you and your business succeed.
- Loans up to $5 million
- Long term financing1
- Flexible interest rate2
- Access to revolving lines of credit3
- Flexibility to use the funds as needed
- No repayment penalty (under 15 years)
Wide range of eligible uses of proceeds including:
- General working capital
- Expansion / renovation
- New construction
- Purchase land / buildings
- Purchase equipment
- Lease-hold improvements
- Debt refinance
Discover the flexibility, security, and support that SBA 7(a) Standard Loans can provide for your business.
Take the first step towards securing an SBA 7(a) Standard Loan for your business. Contact us today to learn more and start your application process. Let us help you unlock the growth potential of your business!
1Term: 10-25 years. Based on use of proceeds.
2Flexible interest rates as long as it falls within the SBA's maximum limits. This ensures your loan remains affordable and manageable.
3Access to revolving lines of credit for up to 10 years with the CAPLines submission. Allows for financial flexibility and ongoing support of business needs.
- Maximum loan amount up to $12.5 million
- Up to 90% total project financing
- Low down payments
- Long fixed-rate repayment terms - up to 20 years on SBA portion of the loan
- No balloon payment on SBA portion
- Improves cash flow, preserves liquidity
- Buy real estate
- Finance major renovations
- Purchase machinery and other equipment
- Construct a new building
- Capital Improvement Loans
- Accounts Receivable Lending
- Owner-Occupied Commercial Mortgages
- Business and Inventory Financing
- Professional Lines of Credit
City National Bank of Florida has partnered with ERC Advisors USA to help you unlock substantial government stimulus for your business!1
What is ERC?
Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a government stimulus program created to support businesses that were able to retain their employees during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Established by the CARES Act, ERC is a refundable tax credit – that you can claim for your business. This program is available to small and mid-sized businesses and is based on qualified wages and healthcare paid to employees.
How much money can you get back?
You can claim up to $5,000 per employee for 2020. For 2021, the credit can be up to $7,000 per employee per quarter.
How do you know if your business is eligible?
To qualify, your business must have been negatively impacted in either of the following ways:
- Your business experienced a partial or complete suspension of operations.
- Your business experienced a significant reduction in revenue during any quarter of 2020 or 2021 as compared to 2019.
Take control of your finances and make your money work for you
The FDIC Money Smart Program is designed to boost your financial skills. You can explore Money Smart resources, as they are available 24/7.
These tools are free of charge and available for all, so remember to share the tools with your family and friends.