Protecting Your Information Is A Top Priority.
Take control of ACH transactions. This service provides your company with online reporting to help you quickly review, identify, and electronically return fraudulent ACH activity against your account. Here are key features to help keep your business safe:
- With instant online access to ACH Positive Pay, you can quickly set up debit filters for each vendor for acceptable ACH payment amounts drafting against your CNBFL account. Incoming payment drafts (debits) within the allowable amount ranges are paid and can be tracked on current-day detail reporting. Authorized users can review payments exceeding the acceptable amount ranges, make payment decisions, and set up alerts for ACH Positive Pay exceptions.
- Internal Control Support – Segregate the roles of debit filter administration and maintenance from pay or return payment decisions through ACH Positive Pay. The segregation of functions supports your internal control policy for separating duties.
- Flexible Notifications – Exception notifications may be sent to multiple email addresses or as an SMS text message (if available from receiving cellular carrier). *
Prevent check fraud and strengthen your company's internal controls. With Check Positive Pay, you can systematically compare checks presented on your account against the checks you issue daily. We verify check numbers and dollar amounts and digitally report discrepancies to you.
Check Positive Pay enables you to:
- Authorized users can review exception items and make exception decisions.
- Upload files with check information manually or through automation.
- Utilizes several methods to identify exceptions, including Payee match, to help you quickly identify suspicious items and reduce your exposure to check fraud.
- Have ready access to check images and early-morning information reporting of user-defined controls and exception items.
- Internal Control Support – Segregate the roles of maintenance and decisioning exception items as pay or return through Check Positive Pay. The segregation of functions supports your internal control policy for separating duties.