Manage Your Finances Online.
- See account balances and transactions at a glance – with no need to log in.
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs
- Choose your personal account view settings.
Easily send a wire transfer directly from your PC or mobile device after logging in to your CNB online account. Wire transfers can be used to pay bills, send money abroad, and can easily be used if you exceed your daily Zelle® limit. The online wire transfer feature allows you to send both domestic and international wires (in U.S. dollars only). Convenient. Secure. Quick.
**Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Wires can only be funded from a consumer account. Wire transfer and service fees may apply. Please refer to our Schedule of Fees for Personal Accounts for details.
Using the new card management features, you can:
- Set card controls by location, merchant type, and spending limits.
- View spending insights for a clear picture of when and where your purchases were made.
- Add travel plans so you can use your card worry-free.
- Quickly add your cards to your device’s digital wallet.
- Receive transaction alerts, fight fraud, quickly reach support, and more!
Download or update your City National Bank of Florida Banking App
to access THESE new featureS.
In addition we also have online solutions for Security and Budgeting:
Access to your credit score, credit report, and financial education tips on how to improve your score or maintain an already great score – with no fees.
CNB CARD CONTROLS
Help protect your cards with controls and alerts in real time using the card controls feature.
Always know your balance. Send account or bill pay alerts straight to your email, via text or as SMS push notifications.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Safeguard your online banking identity and provide fraud protection with IBM® Trusteer Rapport™, an advanced security program you can download at no cost.
Organize all of your accounts in one place. Set up a budget, track spending, analyze your spending trends, calculate your net worth, and more!
Take control of your finances and make your money work for you
The FDIC Money Smart Program is designed to boost your financial skills. You can explore Money Smart resources, as they are available 24/7.
These tools are free of charge and available for all, so remember to share the tools with your family and friends.