Online Banking with Bill Pay
Free Online Banking with Bill Pay is designed to help you manage your financial life easily and efficiently. Since the privacy and safety of your transactions are always of paramount importance, Online Banking has multiple levels of built-in security every time you log on.
We make it easy for you to get the support you need. Online Banking & Bill Pay support is now available 24/7 through the following:
- Via Online Banking - Log in to Online Banking and use the "Contact Us" form to communicate with us in a secure environment.
- Via our website - To protect your privacy over the Internet, do not use regular e-mail to send sensitive information such as your account number, credit card number, log-in ID or password. Instead, click "Contact Us" on our website home page.
- By phone - Online Banking & Bill Pay support is available 24/7. Call 305-349-5490 or toll free 1-866-CNB-EPAY (262-3729)
- Check balances and review account activity
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to other financial institutions
- View monthly statements online
- View images of paid checks
- Reorder checks
- Stop payments
- Receive e-mail alerts when your balance falls below a certain level, when bills have been paid - even to remind you about personal appointments
- Download your financial transactions to Quicken, QuickBooks or Microsoft Money
* Certain fees, restrictions and transfer limitations may apply. Refer to Deposit Agreement and appropriate fee schedule. Online Banking is required in order to enroll for Bill Pay.
- Update payment instructions
- View payment history
- Receive bills online. With "Presentment," you can set up your payees to send their invoices to you electronically, then view and pay them through Bill Pay.
Take control of your finances and make your money work for you
The FDIC Money Smart Program is designed to boost your financial skills. You can explore Money Smart resources, as they are available 24/7.
These tools are free of charge and available for all, so remember to share the tools with your family and friends.