- Retirement Savings Plan 401(K) matching payment - 100% vested company match, matching $1 for $1 up to 5% of each pay period deferrals, with plan recalculating features that ensure employees always get the maximum yearly company match.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) payment - Provides annually, monetary-reimbursement-offset, towards employee’s medical plan deductible expenses.
- Important Moments Benefit Payment - Provides payment, ranging from $900 to $1,800, for birth/adoption, new home purchase, or death of an immediate family member.
- Family Fund Payment - Often times, the journey to parenthood isn’t straightforward, therefore, this program provides up $10k for fertility-related expenses, in a fund, for eligible employees.
- Commuter Reimbursement Account (CRA) Payment - Pre-tax deduction for parking or transit up to $270 per month, plus an additional CNB-paid subsidy that offsets costs of parking or transit, to eligible employees, up to $125 per month.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Payment - A generous, bucket of available days, to use for any reason, whether sick, vacation or personal time off.
- Paid FMLA for Employees' Own Illness Payment - In addition to PTO, employees receive between four and 12 weeks, depending on tenure, paid at 100% of employee’s base salary.
- Bereavement Leave Payment - Three days off, due to death of an immediate family member.
- Rightway Healthcare - A single-solution concierge service, fully bank-funded, that can help employees find PCPs and specialists, special treatments, deal with medical claims, find inexpensive prescription medications and much more.
- Optional Term or Permanent Life Insurance - At a discount, for all employees and family members.
- Optional Legal and/or Identity Theft Protection Plans - At a discount price through payroll deduction.
- Optional Pet Insurance - At a discount price through payroll deduction.
- Optional Medical, Dental, Vision and an array of AFLAC products.
- Banking Benefits - Benefits include fee-free bank accounts (if paperless statement option is selected) with overdraft protection, residential mortgage benefits, safe deposit boxes, fee-free wires and stop payments, and more.
- Access Perks - A host of free of membership discounts, ranging from fast food and groceries, to oil changes and theme park passes.
- Wellbeing - Monthly healthy snacks, monthly employee lunches, and free on-the-job flu shots, biometrics, chair massages, breast cancer exams, eye exams, "lunch and learns" and more.
- Flexibility - Many jobs allow for employees to request flex time, or flex work location, including telecommuting.
- Dress for the Day - Employees may professionally dress down, according to specific workdays. For example, no ties for men, and jeans are allowed on Fridays and more.
- State of the Art Office Facilities - Includes rising desks, from a sitting position to standing, and beautiful modern spaces.
- Chill Zone - In the Miami Tower and soon in Coral Gables, employees can unwind, relax and have a little fun during free time, in recreational spaces with billiard and foosball games, massage chairs and more. (Temporarily closed to ensure Covid safety protocols.)
- Weight Loss and Wellness Program - Access to a digital, lifestyle change program that can help you lose weight, feel fantastic, and develop long-term healthy habits.
- Total Wellness - Gym Discounts and additional wellness benefits through our medical insurance provider.
- Life Assistance & Work/Life Support Program- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), available to employees 24/7.
- Employee Listening Mechanisms - To obtain direct feedback, understand employee experience and drive engagement (i.e. employee engagement surveys, pulse surveys, team chats).
- Safety - A priority in all locations, with attention, detail and thorough procedures, focused on illness spread/prevention at work.
- Service Awards - Employees are recognized for years of service, in five-year increments, with a festive celebratory lunch, a monetary reward and prizes.
- High Five Recognition - A recognition process where employees can be nominated, chosen and celebrated.
- CEO Circle of Excellence - Selected winners, and a companion, are awarded an all-expenses paid, exclusive destination trip along with the CEO and executive team members.
- Parent Company Trip - Selected winners of the Circle of Excellence are chosen for a trip to Chile to participate in events with Bci, our parent company.
- Employee Picnic - Employees and their families are celebrated at our company picnic with fun and prizes. (Note – This may be replaced with other activities to ensure Covid safety protocols.)
- End of Year Party - Employees celebrate an “all out” special evening of recognition with great food, dancing, and prizes. (Note – This may be replaced with other activities to ensure Covid safety protocols.)
* Requires direct deposit of payroll, online banking and mobile banking. These accounts will not be subject to minimum balance requirements and all Miscellaneous Service Charges and fees are waived. A specified selection of checks is made available at no cost to employees while licensed check products do come with fees, including applicable tax and shipping charges. Safe deposit box contents are NOT FDIC-insured. Message, data and/or internet service provider rates may apply for mobile and online banking.